Rogers Store is a tiny community near the Wake/Durham County line. The community is located on Old Creedmoor Road (former NC 50) at Boice Mill Road.
Rogers Store was settled prior to 1840. Rogers Store was named after Colonel Ransome Rogers, the community's first store keeper.
The sign for Rogers Store is one of the few remaining black on white community signs left in North Carolina.